Mount TodumMount Todum Camping Conca d'Oro | Oasi di relax sul Lago Maggiore
An adventure for everyone: this is the trip to Mount Todum, to the discovery of the surroundings of Lake Maggiore and just a few minutes from Camping Village Conca D’Oro.
We are on the heights of Verbania! The path winds first through a delightful fir forest and then heads towards the peak, a real natural balcony on Lake Maggiore in the wild beauty of Val Grande. Enjoy a view that words can’t describe and that Alessandro’s stories will make even more memorable. Sport, wellness, togetherness and a lot of fun to celebrate a thoughtless day in a place of extraordinary magnificence.
Take the chance and come with us, check out the calendar for the next excursion!
Camping Village Conca D’Oro and Natural Mind Professional take you up high, between the mountains and Lake Maggiore.
- Destination: Val Grande National Park
- Excursion recommended for families with children aged 6 & up
- Difficulty: EASY
- Route: Cappella Fina 1,102 m – Alpe Cavallotti – Colma di Cossogno 1,292 m – Monte Todum 1,298 m – Cappella Fina 1,102 m
- Picnic lunch
- Overall distance: ca 7 km
- Elevation gain: ca 300 m
- Scheduled departure from Camping: 9:15 AM
- Scheduled return to Camping: 5:30 PM