Pian CavallonePian Cavallone https://www.concadoro.it/wp-content/themes/movedo/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Camping Conca d'Oro | Oasi di relax sul Lago Maggiore https://www.concadoro.it/wp-content/themes/movedo/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Are you looking for a scenic spot to take great photos to look back on when you get home?
Follow Camping Village Conca D’Oro and Alessandro of Natural Mind Professional on their next adventure! The destination this time is Pian Cavallone, one of the most impressive peaks of the Val Grande National Park. From Cappella Fina we take the dirt road through the woods until we reach the wide pass that marks the point between Val Pogallo and Valle Intrasca.
Let’s breathe in the history of these trails together, the lush nature that surrounds them and the peaks that rise all around on the horizon.
Walking at the bivouac Pian Cavallone along the wide path that goes up the ridge to the top, stop to enjoy the delicious blueberries that grow wild and with a little luck you may see chamois or other wildlife that inhabit the mountain.
A 360° experience to be enjoyed: check the calendar and come with us!
- Destination: National Park Val Grande
- Excursion recommended for families with children aged 8 & up
- Difficulty: EASY
- Route: Cappella Fina 1,102 m – B.tta Curgei – Alpe Curgei/Bivacco del Gufo 1,350 m – Bivacco Pian Cavallone 1,543 m – Pian Cavallone 1,564 m – Cappella Fina
- Picnic lunch
- Overall distance: ca 10 km
- Elevation gain: ca 550 m
- Scheduled departure from Camping: 9:00 AM
- Scheduled return to Camping: 5:30 PM