Lake CheggioLake Cheggio https://www.concadoro.it/wp-content/themes/movedo/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Camping Conca d'Oro | Oasi di relax sul Lago Maggiore https://www.concadoro.it/wp-content/themes/movedo/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Lake Cheggio: an emerald embedded in the rocks. This basin is also called Lake of the Horses because the area on which it extends, near the municipality of Antrona Schieranco, was originally a large piece of land on which horses grazed.
Don’t miss the new excursion along the banks of this exceptionally beautiful stretch of water: Alessandro will be able to tell you the secrets and reveal the hidden glimpses.
There will be no lack of convivial and tasty moments as you spend your day in a delightful place whose colours will enchant you.
Camping Village Conca D’Oro and Natural Mind Professional offer you the pass for your active holiday, between the lake and the mountains. Treat yourself to an unforgettable memory of your holiday and come with us!
- Destination: Piemonte Regional Natural Park “Alpe Veglia, Devero e alta valle Antrona”
- Excursion recommended for families with children aged 10 & up
- Difficulty: EASY
- Route: Alpe Cheggio 1,497 m – Alpe del Gabbio 1,500 m – Alpe Piana Ronchelli 1,578 m – Alpe Teste Inferiore 1,740 m – Vallone Pasquale – Alpe Corzello 1,600 m – Alpe Cheggio
- Picnic lunch
- Overall distance: ca 8 km
- Elevation gain: ca 350 m
- Scheduled departure from Camping: 9:00 AM
- Scheduled return to Camping: 5:30 PM