MontorfanoMontorfano https://www.concadoro.it/wp-content/themes/movedo/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Camping Conca d'Oro | Oasi di relax sul Lago Maggiore https://www.concadoro.it/wp-content/themes/movedo/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Where is Montorfano?
Well, right here behind Camping Village Conca D’Oro!
And why is it called that (literal translation is Mount Orphan)?
Because a long time ago, an enormous glacier flowed around it, carving out the bed of Lake Maggiore and smoothing out the rocks all around, relegating the mountain to a solitary but privileged position, set between the lakes.
Let Alessandro tell you about Montorfano and all the things he learned on its peak, the secrets of its stones and woods! Enjoy a cheerful day together with him and many other friends, with whom to socialize and drink a glass of wine!
Camping Village Conca D’Oro and Natural Mind Professional bring you to Montorfano and many other unforgettable destinations! Check the calendar and join us!
- Destination: Montorfano – Lake Maggiore (VB)
- Excursion recommended for families with children aged 12 & up
- Difficulty: MEDIUM
- Route: Montorfano 318 m – Ancient white granite quarries – Cima del Montorfano 794 m – Frazione Montorfano
- Picnic lunch
- Overall distance: ca 6 km
- Elevation gain: ca 550 m
- Scheduled departure from Camping: 8:45 AM
- Scheduled return to Camping: 5:30 PM