It is said that in the cool waters of Lake Nero, in the Piemonte Regional Natural Park of Alpe Veglia, live amphibious creatures similar to tiny dragons.
Camping Village Conca D’Oro will guide you in your search for the truth behind the legend.
The ascent to Lake Nero starts from the hamlet of “Ai Ponti”, right at the entrance to the Devero plain. A well-marked path leads into the realm of Val Buscagna: a vast plateau at an altitude of 2,000 m, surrounded by rocky peaks overlooking green pastures.
There’s nothing better than a day spent in good company in a beautiful location, accompanied by Alessandro’s stories and enriched by a good glass of wine and a snack. A full immersion in the world of nature, restorative for mind and body: this and much more is what awaits you by taking part in the weekly excursions of Camping Village Conca D’Oro.
- Destination: Piemonte Regional Natural Park “Alpe Veglia, Devero e alta valle Antrona”
- Excursion recommended for families with children aged 10 & up
- Difficulty: MEDIUM
- Route: Alpe Devero (Ai Ponti) 1,640 m – Alpe Devero (Pedemonte) – Alpe Misanco 1,907 m – Lago Nero 1,993 m – Alpe Buscagna Superiore 1,967 m – Alpe Buscagna Inferiore 1,941 m – Alpe Devero (Pedemonte) – Alpe Devero (Ai Ponti)
- Picnic lunch
- Overall distance: ca 10 km
- Elevation gain: ca 400 m
- Scheduled departure from Camping: 8:30 AM
- Scheduled return to Camping: 5:30 PM