In balance between mountain and lake, by the side of the wilderness of the Val Grande National Park, on the crest of Pizzo Pernice.
What are you waiting for? Come with us!
Follow us to the largest wilderness area in the Alps. The path winds from the heights of Verbania and continues as if in the balance between two sides: on one side forests and hills overlooking the lake and on the other rocks and valleys of the park.
From the mountaintop you will be able to admire one of the best views possible, ranging from the magnificent Alpine peaks of over 4,000 m to the Po Valley and with clear skies even to the Ligurian mountains. A simple but extremely enjoyable itinerary: there will be no lack of Alessandro’s stories and moments of rest and conviviality spent in good company.
Let’s leave together! Camping Village Conca D’Oro and Natural Mind Professional invite you to discover the territory in its most authentic essence.
Take back home an unforgettable memory of Lake Maggiore, check the calendar and book your active vacation!
- Destination: Parco Nazionale Val Grande
- Excursion recommended for families with children aged 8 & up
- Difficulty: EASY
- Route: Cappella Fina 1,102 m – B.tta Curgei – Alpe Curgei/Bivacco del Gufo 1,350 m – Pizzo Pernice 1,507 m – Cappella Fina
- Picnic lunch
- Overall distance: ca 10 km
- Elevation gain: ca 550 m
- Scheduled departure from Camping: 9:00 AM
- Scheduled return to Camping: 5:30 PM