Are you ready to enjoy your active vacation and admire one of the most fascinating landscapes of the region?
Today Camping Village Conca D’Oro and Natural Mind Professional will accompany you to Monte Faiè, a peak from the top of which you can enjoy an unforgettable view of the vast area of lakes Maggiore, Mergozzo and Orta as well as of the main chain of the Alps. A real ascent to a wonderful place along the furrows that history has left there: it is formidable to perceive the intersection between the anthropized world and the wild one that is Val Grande. We’ll cross places that in a not too remote past were only lands exploited by the inhabitants of the Alps for the breeding of the mountain cattle.
An appointment with past and present to which we invite you to take part, a chance to discover the territory nestled between the lake and the mountains, an opportunity to spend a day in good company.
Discover Monte Faiè and all the other excursions scheduled throughout the summer!
- Destination: Val Grande National Park
- Excursion recommended for families with children aged 12 & up
- Difficulty: MEDIUM
- Route: Alpe Ruspesso 930 m – Alpe Ompio 1,000 m – La Croce – Monte Faiè 1,352 m – Alpe Ruspesso
- Picnic lunch
- Overall distance: ca 8 km
- Elevation gain: ca 450 m
- Scheduled departure from Camping: 8:45 AM
- Scheduled return to Camping: 5:30 PM