CHECK-IN 15:00 – 20:00
CHECK-OUT PITCH 8:00 – 12:00
CHECK-OUT MOBILE HOME/LODGE 8:00 – 10:00
GATE OPENING TIMES
LOW SEASON: 8:00 – 21:30
MID SEASON: 8:00 – 22:30
HIGH/MAIN SEASON: 8:00 – 23:00
- Upon arrival each guests and anyone willing to enter the camping for any reasons, have to check-in at the Reception showing a valid identity document with picture of himself and of each family member/group member to make the registration as required by Italian law. Registered guests will be provided with an identification wrist band and, if needed, a pass for the car.
- Management reserves the right not to accept undesired guests or not to allow the entrance in case of camping full.
- The wrist band is personal and non transferable, made of non-toxic, anti-allergic material. It allows immediate identification and makes us avoid annoying questions or inspections by our guardians, who guarantee your safety during the whole stay. It helps identifying unauthorized people who have no right of making use of all services you pay for. Thus, you're kindly asked to wear it for the whole stay.
- Any possible discount card must be given at the Reception upon arrival. The agreement begins as soon as the card is handed over the Reception and is only valid for standard pitches and not combinable with other offers. In order to get any offer or discount, cash payment is required.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
- Non accompanied minors who enter the camping must give at the Reception a valid identity document with picture and an authorization signed at least by one of the parents plus a copy of the parent's identity document. We recommend teenagers or young people groups, who have different needs and behaviour than the most part of the other more relaxed guests, to express their exuberance our of the campsite not during the silent hours and in a moderate way. Excesses and vulgarities won't be tolerated. If it won't be possible to individuate the single responsibility, the whole group will be expelled.
- Adults are held as responsible for the behaviour of their children, whose exuberance and needs don't have to compromise peace, safety and hygiene of all other guests. Furthermore children must always be accompanied by an adult to the toilet and be watched while bathing in the lake and while using all facilities. The guests is liable to pay compensation for damage to people or to campsite's properties.
PITCH, MOBILE HOME, CREW AND CAR ACCOMMODATION, NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- Number of pitch or of accommodation will be assigned from the Management. For organizational reasons the Management holds the right to change the number of pitch/accommodation with a different one having the same characteristics without notification; it's forbidden to change the place without authorization.
- For safety reasons and in order not to spoil the natural beauty typical of a green campsite like ours, equipment and vehicles must be placed tidily and neatly within the boundaries of the pitches or close to the accommodation. The unattended outside parking can only be used on request and will be charged as supplement.
- It's only allowerd one car each place/accommodation. Other cars are only admitted for load/unload pursuits then must be moved in the outside parking and counted as extra vehicles according to our price list.
- Guests must make sure that all registered information is correct, point out any mistakes to the Management and notify any variations, such as a change of pitch, arrival/departure of people and estimate period of stay.
ARRIVAL, CHECK-OUT AND DEPARTURE
- Arrival:booked pitched or accommodations can be occupied from 3,00 pm to 8,00 pm.
- Booked place, that means confirmed with a down payment, will be at guest's disposal until 12,00 while a booked accommodation until 10,00 of the day following to the expected arrival date.
- In case of NO SHOW the deposit won't be refunded.
- An earlier arrival doesn't imply an earlier departure.
- Departure: the pitch must be left by 12,00 am while the mobile home by 10,00 am on the departure day. In case of later departure from the pitch, after made sure that the place is still available, the supplement for the extra half day will be charged.
- Payment: the settlement for the stay is required on the day before the departure for the pitches and on the day following the arrival for the accommodations, in the cash opening times.
- The Management reserves the right to permit the entrance of visitors and guests in the camping during day time only on foot and with no pets after providing at the Reception a valida identity document and with short term permission (max 1 hour) according to the period and organizational needs of the campsite. Should the visitor/guest decide to extend his visit, the date will be calculated accordingly to our price list. The guests of the campsite must make sure that his visitors are authorized to enter the camping and is held as responsible for their behaviour inside the campsite.
- The Management holds the right to take legal actions against unauthorized people found in the camping.
- If a guest of the campsite allows the entrance of unauthorized people, he will pay a fee equal to the total cost of their stay increased of 50% as penalty.
HEALTH, CLEANLINESS AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- For health and safety reasons and to avoid proliferation of insects and other animals, the guest is asked to keep his pitch/accommodation tidy and clean.
- Guests are also asked to properly make use of the toilets and to leave them in the same conditions they would like to find them.
- In case of infectious diseases, the guests have to immediately inform the Management.
Any time guests are kindly asked to avoid behaviours, activities, games or the use of equipment that can disturb other guets.
During the silent hours (1,00 - 2,00 pm / 11,00 pm - 8,00 am) it is not allowed:
- to use sport or amusement equipment;
- to build/take down tents;
- the transit of vehicles is only allowed in case of emergencies. People who don't respect these rules will be asked to leave the car in the outside parking and to use the walkway to get into the camping (by giving the key-code received upon arrival).
The entry of dogs or other animals that can cause danger, inconveniences or any health issues to other guests is forbidden. Dogs, cats or other animals are admitted in the campsite under following conditions:
- there must be a certification of all vaccinations;
- they must always be kept on a leash;
- dogs are not allowed on the beach and into the water;
- A dog's owner must take the dog outside the camping for its hygienic needs and must remove and carry out any dirt.
- Dogs are not allowed in the public areas such as restaurant, bars or market if not authorized from the Management.
- Animals can't be left unattended and mustn't disturb other guests. Owners of noisy or dangerous pets who don't respect these rules or cause complaints will be asked to immediately leave the camping.
- Dogs are never admitted in the mobile homes.
- To dig holes or hollow ditches, to pitch posts or other structures in the ground;
- To change in any way the assigned place/accommodation;
- To light fires. Barbecue can be used provided that it doesn't bother neighbours, damage the ground and that guests pay attention to the fire;
- To pour hot, oiled, salted water, fuels or waste liquids in the ground or into the manholes;
- To waste or misuse water (water guns, water balloons etc);
- To park and/or wash cars, camper and boat in the outside area used as disposal point;
- To damage plants or facilities;
- To ride bicycles on the pitches: the passage is only allowed on the camping streets at the max speed of 5 km/h;
- To use trees or railing borders to tighten ropes and tarps. To tighten ropes at eye level and to install anything else that can obstruct or hinder the passage;
- To park the car, even if temporarily, on other pitches (also if free) or the price for the occupied pitch will be charged;
- To use devices such heaters, electric stoves or kettles etc. Power supply on each pitch is of 6A (=1320W).
- To throw garbage without separating it properly accordingly to the camping rules.
SAFETY, RESPONSIBILITY, EQUIPMENT, CORRESPONDENCE
- Because of the dimensions of the area, each guest is required to protect his properties because, as in any other place, problems such as objects, valuable or money removal and vandalism can also occur. The Management declines any responsibility in case of objects left unattended and then lost or for any of the above mentioned behaviours.
- All objects found in the campsite area must be delivered at the Reception in accordance with legal requirements.
- The improper use of facilities such as playground, soccer etc is at guests' own risk.
- Personal mail has to be exclusively collected by the holder; after 7 days the uncollected mail will be sent back to the sender (when clearly readable).
- In the camping there are watchmen responsible for keeping order and silence in the night hours. They may also be contacted in case of emergency.
- Upon arrival by checking-in guests are informed about the place where to make an emergency call at night.
- Boat owners have to collect the relate boat guideline which has to be kept on board for the whole period of use of the water vehicle and then returned at the Reception.
- Non registered crafts, longer than 2,5 Mt and with engine circulating on Lake Maggiore and Lake of Ceresio-Lugano must get an identification mark, as stated by the law 15/11/2011 no 13 act 17 of International Regulations for navigation on Maggiore and Ceresio-Lugano lake. For further info ask the Reception.
- Management will assign buoy and parking spot for the trailer.
- The water craft must be also checked-in on the day of arrival or as soon as the guest wants to make use of it.
- It's forbidden for owners of rubber boats, canoe and surfboards to leave their crafts on the beach.
Entering the campsite involves full acceptance and compliance of this regulation; these rules can be in any time changed or expanded to provide to every guests the best service. Staff is always authorized to signal every case of non-compliance and to let every single rule be respected. The defaulters will be immediately expelled from the campsite. Due to its nature, a regulation always limits the individual freedom, in order to balance the collective freedom. All above restrictions have the only purpose to create better living conditions for a civil cohabitations based on good manners and respect towards the others and to promote a more human and rich life, in full compliance with all other people's life. We trust our guests and their respect of these rules, so that everyone can have a quiet and nice stay. In that way, we all can avoid the necessity of an intervention of the staff to restore order.
Thank you for your cooperation, that we appreciate. We wish you a pleasant stay.
It's possible to make a reservation by filling and submitting the online booking form available on our website. It must be filled in all its parts and is valid for the booking of only one family. Uncomplete booking forms won't be considered as valid.
After receiving the booking request the camping booking department sends to the guests the relate offer containing: the number of pitch/accommodation assigned, date of arrival/departure, the amount to be paid as deposit. Only after reception of the down payment, guests receive a booking confirmation.
Each reservation is personal and not transferable. For organizational purposes the Management reserves the right to change the number of plaec/accommodation assigned with another having the same characteristics.
In order to confirm the reservation a down payment is required. It is equal to the cost of two days for a pitch and of three days for an accommodation and must be settled within 7 working days from the date
of the reservation. Quotes required are based on our price list + 10,00 Euro as non refundable booking fee.
Special offers are only redeemable at the reception desk at the moment of the payment.
Pitches/accommodations are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival. Check out on the departure day is at 12:00 for pitches and at 10:00 for the accommodations.
In case of late arrival or no show the pitch stays at guests' disposal until 12:00 while the accommodations until 10:00 of the day following the beginning of the stay, unless prior notice.
In the days in which the place/accommodation is unoccupied though reserved, the daily minimal cost is calculated in accordance with our price list.
In case of late arrival or early departure the total amount of the reserved stay must be settled.
In case of cancellation of the reservation within 5 weeks prior to arrival, the 100% of the deposit is refunden except the booking fee (10,00 Euros).
Past the deadline, no deposit is refunded.
- Each water unit in the camping must be registered at the Reception upon arrival and, if longer than 2,5 mt, must compulsorily require to the Provincia del Verbanio Cusio Ossola the identification plate, necessary to circulate on Lake Maggiore, which is only obtainable with a previous payment by bank transfer or news bulletin (€ 30,00) and presentation of a filled application form (available at the camping Reception desk).
- All local laws and rules regulating the circulation on Lake Maggiore must be respected.
- By checking-in at the reception, guests receive the regional regulation on internal navigation on Lake Maggiore, that must be kept on board of the water unit, carefully read and returned on the day of departure from the camping.
- It's strictly forbidden to leave boats, rubber boats, canoes etc. on the beach.
- Buoy daily rental price according to our price list.
- Caution: € 100,00 in low and mid season, € 200,00 in high and main season.
- The buoy must be compulsorily reserved.
- In case of modification or cancellation of a booking, the caution for the buoy won't be returned.
- The rate for buoy and boat has to be paid for the whole reserved stay and doesn't depend on their effective use.
- The buoy number is assigned from the reception:it's forbidden to change the buoy number without notice/authorization.
- Upon payment of the caution, the above listed rules are automatically accepted.